Welcome to Common Ground!
This ministry is designed for those who are currently in college or have started a career. All those ages 18 to 30 are invited. If you desire to study God's word, worship, and fellowship with others of the same age, we meet every Sunday morning at 9:15.
The ministry is led by a team of Christians that believe that every believer must surrender All 2 Christ.
Theme Verse: That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God. - Ephesians 3:17-19
Purpose: Connecting the people of our generation to Christ Jesus for the purpose of GROWTH, FELLOWSHIP and MINISTRY within the church.
The Common Ground ministry of Calvary Baptist Church fulfills its purpose by:
- Providing current, relevant, and life-changing Bible study for the modern young adult.
- Connecting the people of our generation to Christ Jesus through effective evangelism.
- Establishing an interactive church family for all of our college-age students, whether they attend school locally or not.
- Maintaining close relationships with our out-of-town students through email and the internet.
- Positioning each student into effective service within the broader ministry of Calvary Baptist Church.
- Helping our students make the transition from youth to single adulthood by giving them more ownership of and responsibility within the ministry.
- Welcoming any college-age man or woman into the life of our church